1. Unless otherwise agreed, all content and website design copyright of this website are owned by Shenzhen Commodity Exchange Market Federation. It is strictly prohibited to modify, distribute, copy, reprint and distribute information and materials on this website without written consent of this Website.
2. Some opinions published on this website do not constitute investment opinions, some articles, pictures and information from the network, copyright belongs to the original, push if not timely contact with the original author, if involved in copyright issues, please contact us to delete.
3. Global Product Selection Center of Shenzhen Commodity Exchange Market Federation. The enterprises and related products involved are only for display and to facilitate cooperation between enterprises. Regarding the safety and quality of products, Shenzhen Commodity Exchange Market Federation shall not assume the subsequent responsibilities arising from the cooperation between parties.
4. The Website is accessible to users anywhere in the world, but the Publisher does not warrant that the information posted on the Website or the application is applicable to the judicial requirements and regulations of your specific country.
5. The names and trademarks of other companies mentioned in this website belong to each company. The Publisher makes no warranty or other guarantee for the information on this website, whether express or implied. The Publisher will try its best to ensure the timely accuracy of the information published on this website, but does not guarantee the absolute timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information published on this website. This information is subject to change or update without notice. The Website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from the use of the Website, and you shall be responsible for any consequences arising from the use of the information provided on the Website.
6. The Website shall not be liable for, nor shall it make any warranty as to the quality, nature or reliability of other sites accessed by visitors through the links of the Website. The Website shall have the right to delete any links at any time without notifying any third party.
7. The information published or delivered by visitors on this website shall comply with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. Shenzhen Commodity Exchange Market Federation reserves the right to change the information on this website and this legal statement at any time. Anyone who accesses this Website in any way, directly or indirectly, to use the information on this Website is deemed to be voluntarily bound by this Website.
8. This website is written in both Chinese and English. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Chinese version is preferred.